What is BISP?
Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is one of the programs to improve Pakistani women’s social and economic status. BISP is an extensive social security program in South Asia that launched in 2008.
BISP Eligibility Criteria:
Eligible families will receive Rs 1,500 per month in cash. This amount will increase the purchasing power of families who earn about 5,000 RS a month by 20%. The needy women will get this payment monthly through CNIC card registration.
According to Finance Minister, BISP provided Rupees 122 billion in funding to more than 4 million people nationwide in 2012. The national program is implemented in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad, and Jammu Kashmir.
Door-to-door cash delivery was offered at the start of the program. Later, new systems were added to ensure quick, transparent, and secure access to cash. The introduction of technology-based payment methods includes Benazir debit cards (similar to ATM cards), smart cards, and inter-phone banking. Mobile phones and sims are distributed to the poor to assist in.
Other programs that run in the BISP domain are:
- Waseela-e-Haq Programme
- Waseela-e-Sehat Programme
- Waseela-e-Rozgar Programme
- Waseela-e-Taleem Programme
What are the steps for BISP online Registration?
This article will explain to you the online methods to register yourself for BISP simply with the help of your CNIC. By following the below-mentioned steps, you will be successfully registered for the BISP, quickly without any trouble:
Visit the official website of BISP
Click on the Download tab, shown on the header:
By clicking on the download tab, two options will appear. Click on forms download. Three forms will be visible to you. Download all three forms.
- Intruder Performa
- Power of Attorney
- Witness Performa
Fill the following forms as described below:
Intruder Performa is related to the personal information of the applicant. In this form, the applicant has to provide the following details and information:
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Father Name
- Applicant’s CNIC
- Applicant’s City Name
- Details of family members in the sectioned specified for it
- Applicant’s Signature/Thumb along with two witness names and their CNIC
- The government officer should attest the form
Power of Attorney:
- The second form is the power of Attorney
- Fill in all the required information mentioned in the form
- In case of any wrong information, the government is allowed to cancel the registration process
- The last form is witness Performa
- The purpose of those forms is to make sure the applicant is needy and not a fraud
- For this form, 2 witnesses, along with their CNIC numbers, are required
How to Generate E-Signature for BISP Registration?
Follow the step-by-step procedure to e-sign your document/ form:
- Open google search bar
- Write “e-signature generator” in the search bar
- Several tabs will appear on your screen
- Click the first link
The below-mentioned screen will appear on your computer
- Now it’s up to you either you want to draw your signature or type it
- If you type your name, your name in different signature designs will show to you
- Select any design you like and download it
- Paste the downloaded signature in the form where required
How to Submit the Forms?
Observe the following steps:
- After you have filled the forms successfully, email all three performs to the official address of NADRA
- The Email address of NADRA is email@example.com
- You will be successfully registered after email
- If you have any queries, you can contact the BISP helpline
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question 01: What is the abbreviation of BISP, and what is its purpose?
Answer: BISP stands for Benazir Income Support Programme, intending to improve Pakistani women’s social and economic status.
Question 02: What amount this programme offers monthly?
Answer: Eligible families will receive Rs 1,500 per month in cash. This amount will increase the purchasing power of families who earn about 5,000 RS a month by 20%.
Question 03: How can I signature online on the form?
Answer: You can find many e-signature generators online, as mentioned above in the article. Follow the simple steps and get your e-signature done.
Question 04: How many forms do I have to fill?
Answer: Three forms are required to be filled by the applicant.
Question 05: Where to submit the filled documents?
Answer: After you fill the forms successfully, email all three performs to the official address of NADRA. The Email address of NADRA is firstname.lastname@example.org.
To give social insurance to needy women, the BISP has been created. This blog explains a detailed stepwise procedure for the online registration of BISP funds. Now you can stay at home and easily register yourself without going anywhere.bisp check balance online by cnic 2020, bisp helpline number, bisp monthly payment, bisp new payment, bisp online registration 2021, bisp online registration form 2020 download, bisp registration check by cnic, www bisp gov pk application form