There is an online portal that National Command and Operations Centre (NCOC) have developed called the self-reporting system. NCOC online portal for self-reporting by schools on daily basis was launched in the context of Covid-19.
The teachers can log in to the website by using a given username and password. There is also a mobile app launched by the government through which they can easily access the portal anytime they want.
There will be a dedicated profile for each school. The profile will have every detail of the teacher. The login details of the teachers were shared via their emails. You can log in by using the given email address and password.
Directions of Self Reporting by Schools on Daily Basis:
The matter of school reporting was really sensitive. You must know about the true letter that the NCOC issued.
The true letter has the following things:
- The login details of all the schools must be disseminated by CEOs (DEAs) to Heads or principals of the respected institutes.
- Another important thing to note is that CEOs (DEAs) must make sure that no school is left to be included in the list. If there is any school left, CEOs (DEAs) must request the NCOC office to create the respective school’s profile.
- Another thing was announced that Heads or Principals of the schools must enter the school data on the portal not later than 11:00 am. If they fail to enter the data, it will not be saved.
- The Focal Persons at the district level must be DEOs (SE).
- The status of the schools at district levels must be updated by DEOs (SE). This means that DEOs (SE) will mark the schools as opened or closed due to Covid 19.
NCOC itself launched NCOC online portal for self-reporting by schools on daily basis under the instructions of the government. This system was launched because of the Covid 19 lockdown.
For more information, visit the website of NPHP.Tags: ncoc decision about exams 2021, ncoc decision about schools today, ncoc gov pk certificate, ncoc gov pk login, ncoc login, ncoc portal login, ncoc today meeting