What is PIFRA?
PIFRA (Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing) is a government project directed by Tahir Naeem Akhtar. It was started to improve the accuracy and convenience of the auditing system.
PIFRA has introduced an online system for civil servants to register online using their email addresses and receive payslips online every month by Gmail. This blog will help you learn to check your salary slip online via Gmail.
Eligibility Criteria for PIFRA Online Pay Slip Registration:
The only requirement for registering a PIFRA account is to be a civil servant. Otherwise, you will not be eligible. No private-sector employees can participate in PIFRA. If you work for the government and are a permanent officer, you are eligible.
Why do I need to create an account with PIFRA?
It is the easiest and most feasible way to get a monthly salary while staying at your place without having to rush to the office and wait for your turn in the payment department.
This online program is convenient for everyone. In fact, before implementing this program, it was very difficult for the Pakistani government to ensure that all employees received their monthly payment slips on time. It saves time for both government officials and employees.
The following details will be shown on your salary slip:
- PIFRA Employee Number
- Total pension and payment amount
- You can check if you are paying for allowance
- Your detailed salary records, along with working hours and charges
- From your entire earning, which sort of allowance payment is deducted
- Details related to annual budgets, expenditures, taxes, and insurance charges
You need to enrol in this program and get your payslip in your mailbox every month to know all this information.
Information Required for Online PIFRA Pay Slip Registration:
For registration, you should know the following information before filling PIFRA online salary slip form:
- Applicant’s Full Name
- Private Gmail Address
- Province Name
- Province Code
- Applicant’s date of Birth
- Applicant’s CNIC Number
- Scale Allotted by the Government
- Applicant’s Personal/ Cell-Phone Number
- Applicant must be a Pakistani Government Employee
What are the Steps for PIFRA online Salary Slip Registration?
By following the below-mentioned steps, you will be successfully registered for the PIFRA salary slip, quickly without any trouble:
- Online visit PIFRA Official Website
Click on Services, as mentioned in the below image
- Several options will appear on your screen
- Click on Online Salary Slip/ Pension Slip
- The registration form will be visible on your screen
- Enter Government Code
- Enter Employee’s Personnel Number
- Enter your CNIC or Old NIC
- Enter date of Birth and Cell Phone Number
- After entering all the information, recheck once to make sure all provided information is correct
- Then click on the Yellow Button
- The procedure has not ended here
- Now a blank appear asking for your Gmail Address and password
- Carefully enter your Gmail ID and Password
- Click on Submit Button
- A message will appear on your screen, “you are successfully registered”
- Your payslip will be sent to your given Gmail in PDF form
- If this message does not appear on your screen, it means you have not followed the procedure carefully and made a mistake somewhere
- Again follow the procedure mentioned above
- Fill in all required data again
- Click on submit button
- Hopefully, you will receive a message ensuring that you are registered successfully
Facilities for PIFRA Employees:
Following are the facilities PIFRA is providing to its employees:
- Bill-tracking system
- Bill summary report
- Vendor information
- PSDP execution report
- Budget execution report
- DDO reconciliation statement
- Online salary slip/ pension slip
- Scheme-wise budget execution report
PIFRA Contact Details:
For any query, you can contact PIFRA in the following ways:
- Helpline: 051-9107241
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax Number: 051-9107250
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Following are the FAQs about PIFRA:
Question 01: What is the abbreviation of PIFRA?
Answer: PIFRA stands for Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing. This project is of Pakistan’s government and is directed by Tahir Naeem Akhtar.
Question 02: How can I check my salary online?
Answer: PIFRA allows you to check your payslips online from its official website. Every month, you will receive a receipt at the email address you provided to your organization.
Question 03: Can I get a copy of my payslip?
Answer: Yes, of course, you can make as many copies as you like. Open your mailbox, download and print your payslip. Suppose you don’t have a printer. Download and copy to a USB drive. Then go to the copier and request a printout.
Question 04: How do I change my PIFRA email ID?
Answer: If your PIFRA account doesn’t work, or if for some reason you want to change your account, you can. Call the PIFRA help centre at +92 519107248 to request a change in your email ID.
Question 05: Why am I not receiving my PIFRA payslip?
Answer: This can be due to a system problem, but don’t worry. It will be sent to you. Delays can occur due to system problems.
After reading the blog, you will hopefully learn to register yourself online for PIFRA’s salary slip. This eliminates the need to search for accurate information further and solves the salary slip problems. For further detail, visit NPHP. Read more about How to check EOBI online registration and Complete a guide on Benazir Mazdoor card registration online.Tags: get salary slip online, online salary slip, online salary slip download, pifra account, pifra registration login, pifra salary slip july 2020, pifra salary slip online, www fabs gov pk registration