The government of Punjab has initiated an online system for Land Records. The land record of all the lands will be computerized. The main objective of this program is to improve service delivery. If you want an answer to the question, “how do I get an appointment in Punjab land record authority (PLRA)?” then this article is for you.
The best part of this system is that it will also enhance the level of tenure security. The Board of Revenue by the Government of Punjab has set up Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) to facilitate the public.
Step by Step Instructions:
Below is the step by step instruction for getting an appointment in Punjab Land Record Authority:
- Click here to open the website of PLRA
- You will see an option to book an appointment, then click over that option
- Click here to access the form directly.
The information required for the appointment is below:
- Checkmark CNIC or passport option
- Then you have to select the district; you will have options of 35 districts
- Then you have to enter the date
- In the next block, you will have to enter CNIC or Passport in a valid format
- There are two check blocks of fard or mutation; select the one that you have
- Then select the arazi record center
- After that, enter the name, mobile number in the next checkboxes
- Then you have to select the option of appointment of the service you want
- At the next stage, choose an available time slot
- Then you have to check for Recaptcha
And then select the book appointment option
We hope you have found the answer to your question, “how do I get an appointment in Punjab land record authority (PLRA)?”. Please visit the website of NPHP for further details about this program.Tags: check land record punjab, land record punjab 2021, land record punjab online, plra online appointment number, plra online booking appointment, punjab land record helpline number, punjab zameen land record, www punjab zameen gov pk book appointment