Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA) is an established government organization whose primary function is to supervise water supply, sewerage, and draining system in Lahore. Lahore Development Authority (LDA) established WASA in 1976. It is responsible for planning, designing, developing, and protecting all the sewerage along with water services in Lahore.
To provide customers convenience and make them avoid the hustle, Punjab Information Technology Board has introduced a new system of issuing an online duplicate bill of WASA. If you have lost your bill or for any other reason you want to check your online duplicate bill, then you are just a few steps away.
By following the below-mentioned steps, you can quickly get your online duplicate bill of WASA.
How to Get WASA Account Number:
The account number is needed if you want to check your online bill. There is no need to worry about this problem. By following these below-mentioned simple steps, you will get your WASA account number within a few minutes.
- The WASA account number is the number that is written on your bill
- The account ID is the WASA consumer number
- Below is the image of the bill shown and highlighted the account number.
Just take out any of your WASA bills, locate the account number, and then follow the further procedure which has been explained
Steps to Check WASA Online Bill:
- Once you get your account number, go to the WASA official website
- By clicking on this link, you will be directed to the official website of WASA
Click on the billing option
- Three options will be visible on your screen, as per the picture shown above
- Click on the duplicate bill
Enter 8-digit account number
- After the above procedure, click the submit button
- Your bill will be on your screen
- Now you can download the bill and can take a print
If you have not received your bill, do not worry about that. Contact WASA through the following different methods:
- This is the WASA helpline number ((042) 99332100, 99332101). Provide the information to the representative, and the bill will be available to you
- For water and sewerage complaints, a helpline number is 1334
- You can also visit the WASA office located in Gulberg II, Lahore
WASA is Pakistan’s leading and top-notch water and sanitation agency and bringing you an easy and convenient online duplicate bill facility to take off your tensions and make things simpler. The actual method of checking duplicate bills of WASA has been explained, which will help and guide you to reach your goal.check wasa bill online faisalabad, how to check the water bill online, how to check wasa bill online, wasa bill check online rawalpindi, wasa bill online check lahore, wasa bill online check multan, wasa duplicate bill lahore, water bill duplicate